Teacher | Transformer | Inspiration
“My aspiration for my life is to live my life with complete involvement and help others to do the same.”
We only have one of two choices on how we view the world and the universe in which we live:
- Everything is random in which case we're all basically f@$ked and at the mercy of fate.
- Everything is organised in which case we can learn to become conscious creators of our lives.
The first choice, gives our power away and the second allows us to stand in our power.
I choose the second option.
As a homeopath in private practice for 25 years, I've seen, heard and learnt a lot about the human condition and dis-ease in particular.
- I know that signs and symptoms are feedback mechanisms alerting us to what is unconsciously and compulsively driving us. When we identify these compulsions and become aware of them, we're in a position to take our power back.
- I know that humans have an innate ability to heal, given the right conditions.
- None of us are broken or need fixing. What we need is awareness.
- Energy determines how easily we can shift our focus from compulsive behaviour onto creating what we love.
- Your mind plays tricks, is driven by your ego and is always going to rationalise why playing it small, staying stuck where you are (even if it hurts a whole lot) is better than moving into the unknown which (according to your mind) is a bad idea.
- Your body is always in the present, circumvents the bullshit that your mind is feeding you and is always signalling the truth of what's going on.
- You have the ideal body for fulfilling your life purpose so love it the way it is.
- Nothing is ever missing except in our perception - and we can learn how to see that.
- Support and challenge are always equal and nothing is good or bad until someone views it through their unique filter of reality.
- I know that your body contains all the hidden clues of what your subconscious is trying to create and that by unravelling those clues, true healing can happen.
I've created a transformation system that utilises the above - and some of the others that I haven't thought of while creating this page - to help you get clarity about who and where you are, what you'd love to create and how to transform so you can move from here (stuck, in pain etc.) to there (what you'd love to create).
You cannot be authentic if you rely on your mind to tell you who you are. You are so much more than the sum of your parts.
It's time to stop using the band aids of positivity and delusion to get us through life. It's time to face reality, take responsibility and do whatever it takes so that we can live lives of joy and inspiration because when we do that, we give everyone else permission to do the same through out example.
I believe that that is part of every human being's purpose.